Halloween

>> Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I just thought I'd take a moment and post on all of the wonderful things that happened this past Monday. First off, my favorite constumes:

1. The Storm Trooper
2. The Authentic WWI soldier
3. The grown up man wearing a Tigger costume
4. The Storm Trooper, again, man that kid was freaking awesome.

Second, I got to watch Gremlins, I think it's for the first time ever...because I don't remember hardly any of it, I must have only watched Gremlins 2. And to make this complete, I must quote:

"It happened when I was 8, one christmas eve my Mom and I were hanging tinsel on the tree, waiting for my Dad to come home. It got later, and later, and he didn't come home. So we started a search party out looking for him, it was horrible, we couldn't stop crying. We waited four or five days, but no sign of him, and the house was freezing. So I went to light a fire, that's when I noticed the smell. So we called the fire department. We were expecting a cat or a bird or something, but when they broke into the chimney they found my Dad. He had been climbing down the chimney presents in both arms and slipped and fell, he died instantly. And that's when I found out there was no santa claus."

Ahh, wonderful. It was simply splendid.

3 comments:

Anonymous Monday, November 7, 2005 at 4:04:00 PM GMT-7  

Hey I bought the tickets. They were freakin' cheap too, which is good. 6 p.m. on Saturday, don't forget.

Jokey Smurf Tuesday, November 8, 2005 at 1:45:00 AM GMT-7  

That is one of my favorite quotes! I saw a guy in a home-made and very accurate Care Bear costume. What a loser.

Krystal Tuesday, November 8, 2005 at 7:40:00 PM GMT-7  

what a loser gargamel? that's an awesome costume. . .mad props to that man.
I like that quote. . .I've never seen the movie tho

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP