Exceeding Expectations

>> Saturday, October 22, 2005

Well... I think It's over, it started on about September 12th...and it is now over. My blog will now return to the state it should be. I appologize for the mess the past few weeks. Life will get back to normal again.

Things that I've been asked, and the answers I give:

Are you okay?
Yes.

Do you regreat it?
No.

Why?
Because I learned from it.

Are you over it?
Depend on what you mean by over it I suppose... I don't think I'll ever be 'over it' in the sense that I won't care that she is hurt or in trouble. But I am over it in every other sense.

I think that's about enough for now. Be good all.

-Asmond

2 comments:

Thirdmango Saturday, October 22, 2005 at 5:22:00 PM GMT-7  

Good luck guy.

Nivette Monday, October 31, 2005 at 7:13:00 AM GMT-7  

So you're dating my little sister...only natural that I should wonder what you're like since I've never met.

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP