Was it...

>> Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Was it because I never had a chance? Was it because I was mean? Was it because I was too easy? Was it because I didn’t dress well enough? Was it because I wasn’t rich? Was it because I never needed anything? Was it because I was religious?

There are a thousand ‘was it’s’ going through my head right now. I don’t know why, I don’t understand the reason things turned out the way they did. I tried my hardest, what is so much better about him that he was preferred over me?

I need to just get rid of this, I need to get over her. Why should it matter? I know the reasons I chose not to pursue anything further. I can rationalize these things away in my head all I want, but the fact of the matter comes down to the fact…I still have hope I still haven’t gotten over it. I’ve gone on dates; I hope to go on more dates with some of them. But…

It’s hard to argue with your heart.

-Asmond

2 comments:

Morgan Wednesday, October 19, 2005 at 4:21:00 PM GMT-7  

Hey dude--

Don't be pining over me. If I woulda known how you felt I would have never married the kid!

Just kidding. Hang in there. You'll be okay. Just eat lots of chocolate.

Morgs

Kiki Thursday, October 20, 2005 at 2:07:00 PM GMT-7  

I think that you need to blow up some Zerglings for therapy! Should we try Saturday again?

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP