Christmas Break Thus Far

>> Friday, January 02, 2009

Well, life hasn't been milk and honey, but it's been pretty dang good. Eve and I are progressing as well as could be expected with her leaving the country and me being mostly crazy. School is over and I've just now returned from a place where shorts were far more comfortable than pants and am not looking forward to the reverse that Winter in Utah is bound to give me.

I read several amazing books for the first time: From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankwiler, Holes, The Christmas Box, Matilda, The Little Prince, and am currently in the middle of the Watership Down and Little Women, as well as a Wheel of Time book.

I've been Scuba Diving, Sailing, Jet Skiing, Snow Mobiling, Sledding, Beech sleeping, Snorkling and Flying. Pictures will follow.

A happy new year to you and a merry Christmas past to you.

1 comments:

Unknown Monday, January 5, 2009 at 12:10:00 PM GMT-7  

hey! sounds like a great christmas break :)
ps: yes, it's horridly cold in utah, especially today. good luck with the adjusting.

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP