Anon. Comments and a Picture

>> Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Due to a large influx of spam comments on my blog I have disabled anon comments. I appologize to the anon who thinks I'm the greatest and would like to marry me. You'll just have to give me your name. On a side and somewhat related note: I have determined to post a picture of myself. However it is going to be on my Blue-Beta avatar. That way only those to whom I have a small possibility of knowing will see it. Also I have updated the links to blogs that I actually read on a frequent basis if you'd like yours added on...mail me and I'll read it. :) Asmondw@hotmail.com

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous Wednesday, September 7, 2005 at 9:38:00 AM GMT-7  

I feel pretty cool to have my blog linked on here. Yeah, the spam is getting really bad. I also disabled anonymous comments, but now I'm getting junk from registered people who must get paid to advertise their desparate companies.

Wiggle Wednesday, September 7, 2005 at 8:15:00 PM GMT-7  

I'm hurt.:\

Krystal Wednesday, September 7, 2005 at 9:26:00 PM GMT-7  

I concur with wiggle

SkyBluePink Thursday, September 8, 2005 at 7:25:00 AM GMT-7  

Yeah, me too.

Kidding...

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP