Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

>> Saturday, July 16, 2005

Well, at approx. 9;34, this morning I finished the book. It started around 12:50 last night with a small interuption around 1:20 so that my room-mate (whom I convinced to let me read it...I did go buy it for him), read the first chapter. Begun again about 1:47. I must admit I did take a break around 6:20 to snag some sphagetti O's, and then again around 9;00 when I drifted off to sleep for a few seconds....Okay twenty minutes. But all in all, a WONDERFUL book! Although...it leaves me really hungry for book seven...which of course won't come out for several more years. Dang these authors...they need to travel back in time and realease all of their books similtaniously.

On the plus side, I discovered a third book to the Alta series at border's yesterday...read part of it before I got called on a job(but it was an expensive 24$(Harry Potter was only 16!)) so I had to leave it there. And book two of the Eragon trilogy is going to be released here in the next...month or so...yay! Two books I've been waiting since I came home from my mission almost here and one just read...I wonder what to read next...

Anyway, I bet I beat everyone!

-Asmond

1 comments:

Anonymous Saturday, July 16, 2005 at 2:37:00 PM GMT-7  

9:34 a.m.? Geeze, I bet you DID beat everyone. I'm glad to hear it was a wonderful book. Even though I already know something dreadful that happens in the book (I got one of my roommates to tell me) I still can't wait to get my hands on it. Just have to wait until she finishes it up...it is her book after all!

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP