ABC's...

>> Sunday, July 10, 2005

A- Age you got your first kiss: 17
B - Band listening to right now: N/A
C - Crush(s): Meg, Katie, Em, etc. I'm fickle...so shoot me.
D- Dad's name: Earl
E - Easiest person [people] to talk to: Novel, Uffish, Jason.
F - Favorite band at the moment: Gin Blossoms
G - gummy bears: That's a neat TV show.
H - Hometown: Orem, UT
I - Instruments: Violin
J- Juice: Where? I want some!
K - Kids: see above.
L - Longest car ride ever: Every other summer we drive to Mass., one summer we drove to Maine as well...
M - Mom's name: Debby
N - Nicknames: Camshaft, Asmond, Cam, Timone, Elder Enstine.
O - One wish: I need to find that loader...Uffish is prob. the only one who will get this.
P - Phobia[s]: Not having done anything important in life.
Q - Quote: "What have you done today, that earns for you another tomorrow?" -Anon.
R - Reason to smile: Friday Night...and M&M's.
S - Song you sang last: The closing hymn...I can't remember what it was.
T - Time you woke up [today]: 7:30.
U - Unknown fact about me: Uhm...I love chick flicks?
V - Vegetable you hate: Corn.
W - Worst habit(s): Pointing out when people say false things.
X - X-rays you've had: Arm, teeth?
Y - Yummy food: Beef Stew...yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Z - Zodiac sign: Gemini

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP