AAA: Asmond and Attraction

>> Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Well, because of the many(okay…three) comments I’ve had on this, I decided to answer a few questions about what I’m looking for in an eternal companion. I’ve decided to break this up into two basic groups, Physical and Mental. Which will each then be broken down into a couple of sub categories. I have a feeling this is going to be a long post…so grab a cup of hot chocolate and a bagel, sit back, relax and soak it up.

Physical: This is first because…well it’s the first thing that attracts you to a girl, ya?

Hair, Okay, first thing I notice is hair. Hair is a beautiful thing but only when it’s still on the head. If it is on anything else…like a coat, or a shirt, EWWWWW. I hate that. Many a time I’ve thought I’d be slapped because I was pulling hair off of girls and the felt it. Ewww… just please…keep the hair off, for all that is good and holy. Uhm…moving on.

First off, hair always has to be neat. Now this is going to become a common theme of the physical nature, because…neat girls are just waa(enough A’s? Nope.)..aaaa(how about now? Nope)….aaaa(Now? Yes)ay more attractive. Greasy hair or hair that doesn’t look like it’s been brushed in months is just nasty. This applies to both straight and curly hair. Although I have to admit I much prefer the straight hair. Perhaps it’s the fact that my sisters all have curly hair, but straight hair is generally better looking.

Hair is also ranked by color and here we go: 1. Dark Red. 2. Strawberry Blonde. 3. Dark Brown, the almost black color. 4. White blonde (yes, I know it’s fake…but it still looks good.) 5. Regular Brown. 6. Orange (aka flame red). 7. Sandy Blonde. 8. Regular Blonde.

Clothes: Hum, where do I begin? Skirts. GOSH! Girls if you knew what skirts did to guys…*starts to drool* Yes, they are nice…very nice. However there are some rules to follow with skirts. A. Slits, Front Slits: those just can’t be fun for girls to wear, really, they can’t be. You have to keep pulling them together to prevent skirt abuse. Side slits: No higher than just above the knee. B. Length, BYU standards apply, I really don’t want to see your thighs. C. Material, none of that black stretchy stuff, whatever it is…it’s not good.

While we’re on the lower half, pants, capris and shorts. Pants, good. Capris, bad. Shorts, depends.

Above the belt line, it really doesn’t matter so long as it’s not immodest; I rather enjoy the knit sweaters but not the ones with the funky neck folds. Those are just weird. Not too formfitting but that should go without saying in everything I’m talking about. I really hate the belly/back gaps… particularly the back gap, just don’t do it. Not really sure where to put this so this’ll work as it is something you put on. Perfume, wow, yeah, use it.

Other features, these are mostly things you can’t really affect. But if you have a nice one it’s always a plus. Smile, eyes, face, hands, neck…yeah and just about every other body part. If they’re nice…I like ‘em? But that’s fairly obvious…so uhm…yeah…I’m cool!
Well, this has been long enough so I’m going to cut it short and do the personality/mentality later. To sum it all, I like elegance, neatness; the girls who look competent. Not a fan of the fads, nor of the skater look. Yeah, so I’m going to cut this short, I’m not looking to get married any time in the near future and that’s why I date the freshman…anyone else might be looking for something…*narrows his eyes and glares*

1 comments:

Jokey Smurf Thursday, February 3, 2005 at 1:24:00 AM GMT-7  

Well, as soon as I figure out who you are, I really will be stopping randomly by your house. You have no idea what you've unleashed. And I'm bringing my friends with me....

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP