What comes out.

>> Friday, September 05, 2008

I've been meaning to write about a lot of different things lately. This post will simply be what comes out.

Several months ago my car was pulled over while I was driving it, I got a ticket. I did not pay that ticket. I was pulled over again several months later, I got another ticket, I was also told my license was suspended. The next day I got another. 800 dollars in fines and taxes later. My car is parked and will only be used in dire straits. I've been taking the bus.

While on the bus I have an excessive amount of free time. I read. I've been reading the Count of Monte Cristo. Or... la Comte de Monte Cristo. It's amazing. I'm about 600 pages in, so about halfway, and can scarcely put it down except that I need to do homework or go to work.

I've been slacking at work, today we had performance reviews, I didn't get as much as I was hoping to get, they said the reason was because of my punctuality. Curse my miasm.

My life is full, it is pleasing and the Lord is supporting me through trials and tribulations that normally I would not have the strength to endure. I am so very grateful for his hand in my life. I see it more and more every day. In the strength of my body, the conviction of my friends, the clarity of mind and the hope. Oh most precious the light of hope to the man who has so long struggled in darkness. I feel it inside me, it illuminates and heals, but most importantly it fills the void. If God took away all else he has given me and left me that. I should hope I would count myself the luckiest man alive. For I am truly blessed to have the honor of standing beside him.

1 comments:

Th. Monday, September 22, 2008 at 9:30:00 PM GMT-7  

.

I really want to read that book, but 1200 pages? Holy crap!

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP