Remember

>> Monday, September 22, 2008

I was reading today in doctrine and covenants section 18 verse 10, which reads, “Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God.” At first my thoughts turned to other people, and my recent calling which is to be that of the gospel essentials teacher. But, as I continued to ponder the words, I realized I was missing out on one of the most important parts, the remember.

I am to remember that the worth of souls is great! O, remember, remember; to make that a part of my life, my every day interactions with others. How does that simple fact change the world? To remember that the person on the bus has great worth, what impact does that have on my life? Then, I realized that this scripture isn’t just about other people, but it is about me as well, and I must remember that MY soul is of great worth to God as well. How much more does that change the world? To know that my actions are something that God himself takes great interest values highly. Something that causes him joy?

0 comments:

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP