Well, my last day of work was yesterday.

>> Saturday, August 27, 2005

This is going to be more of a cataloge of events than my normal entries, so forgive me.

I've moved back to Utah, moved in with Bawb and Smurfs and two other blokes that aren't bad, although I'm not sure I trust one of them, he went to bed before midnight on a Friday night...weird. Okay so the travelog.

Tuesday:

Smurfs slept over at my house and we woke up bright and kind of early (he woke up sometime around noon), and we went about attempting to find his money so that we could get an appartment. Trie dto find TO so that we could locate his pay checks, after hitting up wiggle's and then attempting to find him at his place of occupation--until Wiggle told us that he went to SLC. Then I went to a meeting at my work, and came back to get Smurfs from the Provo Library, stopping to talk to my Mom for a bit. Then I came home, and the group of us went to watch Fantastic Four. An excellent film, not hurt in the least by Jennifer Alba having to strip several times during the movie--events to be eclipsed only by her powers failing in said almost nued state.

Wednesday:

The day began at my new appartment, and--having forgotten my pillow--with a very sore back. It proceeded as I refused to accept my Boss' calls, read Eragon and chatted back and forth with Bawb What a neat kid and Smurfs--Something I have a feeling that I'm going to be doing a lot of the next few months. After that I went to my older sisters' birthday party. Where I got to see Batman Begins an excellent film. I am quite pleased at this trend toward comic books, I'd perfer more along the fantasy line of things but this is just about as close up my ally as I think I'll get and it pleases me greatly. Came home and went to IHOP with Bawb and TO, where we had the conversation about guilt.

Something I've actually been struggling with, it's strange how perception changes everything, I mean, for me, I want more than anything to be able to feel some guilt about the things that I've done so that I can repent, I want to feel some that regret so that I might be able to cast aside the thorny vestments I've been toiling under for the summer. And it has happened although I doubt I can say that the guilt or shame has caused it, but rather simply being around people with higher moral standards people who are struggling to come to grips with religion and who talk about it frequently.

The night ended with a somewhat polite refusal, on the part of our waitress, when asked for her phone number.

Thursday:

Read some Eldest, then headed up to my Boss' house to grab some equipment before heading up to Tooele to work. While enroute, somewhere along Highway 80, (exit 114 to be exact) a four and a half foot trailor hitch decided it would be a good idea to come off of the vehical in front of me, and, bouncing along the the bottom of my vehicle lodged about a foot into the back of my passenger side floor.

Car = Totaled

And thus, yesterday was the last day of work. I came home, cleaned, re-arragined the front room and watched TV with the roomies, yeah, that day stunk.

Friday:

Sat in appartment almost all day, went and looked for a job. Stopped by the BYU library and got some things ready for the party tonight. then came home, dinked around for a few hours decided to go get some dinner and then watched Herbie: Fully Loaded. Only worth the ticket because it was 1.50 and I got to see Lindsey Lohan.

And that ends the time that I have for this post, best of all to all.

3 comments:

Nivette Tuesday, August 30, 2005 at 10:01:00 AM GMT-7  

So I finally find someone who has read "Eldest" or any Paolini books for that matter. I have no one else to talk to about it yet. I finished in a few days, so I'm not sure if you're done yet. I have been cursed by a fast reading ability, so books are over way too fast. What do you think of it so far? If you've finished...what did you think of the twist?

Morgan Wednesday, August 31, 2005 at 9:07:00 PM GMT-7  

Hey Cam--

Do you want that desk? Let me know like ASAP.

MoJoSchmoe

Gregory Friday, September 2, 2005 at 6:04:00 PM GMT-7  

You moved in with BAWB and the smurfs; I must confess my jealousy.

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP