Home...

>> Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Well, it has finally happened, I am home from the summer.

What do I say about this summer? What do I say about today? Smurfs is upstairs sleeping on the bunk above my bed, yesterday Bawb said that the two of us could possibly move into his appartment as he thought that there were openings. I'm kinda excited about that, Bawb has favorably impressed me the few times that I've come in contact with him.

School is starting, and I still have to work a bit...but life is still going well. It has been a strange last little bit. I have felt very... aloof from the world. Very much the stranger looking in. It is good to be back among people who actually care about me again. Even if I haven't yet had the chance to talk to them all. That's a good feeling that, knowing that there are more than I can talk to in a few hours.

Last night I showed up late to a party thrown by Wiggle. Quite fun, and she said she needed to get back in the party throwing mood, psht. I am so increadibly impressed by these people, they are simply great, even if I did act the Jester. My self-proclaimed assignement in any group these days. I wonder how many people out there are just as amazed as I am that their friends actually care to call them friend. I mean, these are really exceptional people and I can't for the life of me assume what they see in me that causes them to desire my friendship. Or at least tolerate it when it is thrust upon them...

Another interesting thing happened last night, The Ringbearer, happens to be in my Sisters' ward and I'd met him a few time under a different guise. Always fun when the world of reality and the networld clash in such a way. What would have happened had I not listened in when Duchess' cousin told his now wife about the board... How my life would have been different.

All is well that end's well, but I must needs to wake up Smurfer so that we can go get some things done before I need to work today...Seeya'll.

-Asmond

4 comments:

Braden Tuesday, August 23, 2005 at 12:29:00 PM GMT-7  

Aww, thanks, Asmond. Here, take the Peircean test.

gladys Tuesday, August 23, 2005 at 3:48:00 PM GMT-7  

Many things have changed since last we saw each other... the least of which being my constant repositioning. I've not been in your sisters' ward for quite some time. I really ought to say hi to them again though. I did however run into the recently married Banshee. Hope to see you again.

Wiggle Tuesday, August 23, 2005 at 6:40:00 PM GMT-7  

Asmond! It is great to have you back! Welcome Home! ;p

Krystal Tuesday, August 23, 2005 at 9:34:00 PM GMT-7  

woohoo!! thanks for the surprise visit at work, sorry it was so crazy (that's what happens when they leave me alone) but I for one am sure glad you're back. We'll have to hang out more!

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP