My Birthday

>> Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Well, In about twenty-five minutes I will be twenty two. That's kinda weird.

I guess I should update this a little. I am currently in Colorado Springs, and have been for the past week or so. They transfered our office here the Sunday before last. My car has broken down twice since I've been here and I already got snuffed by a girl--who chose my room-mate, who then moved out, coicidence? I think not--it's been a good week in other words. Life is great, and I'm going to keep on keeping on, I best be going now...talk to you all later...

-Asmond

3 comments:

Anonymous Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 5:29:00 PM GMT-7  

Happy Birthday Asmond! Here's a birthday poem:

If you were here
I would give you a birthday kiss. ;)
But since you're not,
you will just have to settle with this. :P

Krystal Saturday, June 18, 2005 at 4:22:00 PM GMT-7  

happy birthday to you! woohoo! now that you're old, what are you going to do with yourself? ;)
and I lied the other night, you're about 9 hours away, but I'll stop by on my way to new mexico (july 6th-ish)

Laulau Thursday, July 28, 2005 at 1:48:00 PM GMT-7  

Feliz Cumpleanos!

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP