Frustrations

>> Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I've had it!

Okay, not really...but I'm getting sick of this feeling of being dead weight.

Gosh dang it, this real life thing stinks to high heaven. Yesterday night I helped one of the salesmen and his wife get Internet. Well, tried too--but that doesn't matter. While I was there, I felt the renewed sense that my life is going nowhere. I know that I have to jump a few hurdles and eventually it will all come out for the best, but sometimes it's hard to find the light at the end of the tunnel.

I have to go home and move rooms again, I’ll have lived in all three of the rooms in my apartment, I haven’t eaten a decent home cooked meal in ages and I really want some beef stew. I’m not sure if everyone feels like this, but sometimes it just feels like everyone around you hates you and would rather see you dead than anything else, I’m in one of those moments now. I really just need to go read my scriptures instead of trying to take my anger out here.

Oh well, have fun all.
-Asmond

5 comments:

Krista Thursday, June 23, 2005 at 1:14:00 AM GMT-7  

Hey, Asmond.
I'd rather have you alive than dead. Hang in there. You'll be back at BYU in just a little while, and then you can go on with life as usual. Hope you get feeling better.

Wiggle Thursday, June 23, 2005 at 6:20:00 PM GMT-7  

Asmond, I also am glad you are alive. Life is hard and frustrating. But you will get throught this. I know it.
I have on more than one occaion felt like what you are going through. Remember, you are not alone.

Krystal Sunday, June 26, 2005 at 9:58:00 PM GMT-7  

When I come and visit you, I'll make you some beef stew (By make, I mean either bring you a can or take you to a place, cause well, I'm a broke college student)
You freakin' rock, I'm sorry for the way things are going, but you are more than welcome to call me up and vent any time you would like! remember that everything in life is for a purpose, whether or not you can see it.
Although you probably don't need to hear it, more than once you've been there for me, and I for one would not be a happy camper if you were dead. I still have a note you wrote me like 5 years ago telling me why you thought I was cool and your friend, and it makes me smile. You do have an impact, even if you feel like you don't. :)

Unknown Sunday, June 26, 2005 at 11:05:00 PM GMT-7  

I'd forgotten about those notes, I'd be interested in reading it...if it's legibal, which I doubt.

Krystal Tuesday, June 28, 2005 at 10:07:00 PM GMT-7  

no, you had quite impressive handwriting actually, it's just SUPER tiny writing :)

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP