Under Pressure

>> Thursday, September 03, 2009

Ea reprimanded me for not posting, "as often as I check." So, I guess this means I need to write something.

I don't have a lot to say though... normally I write when I am feeling an excess of emotion that I am not finding acceptable methods of disclosure. However this hasn't been the case of late, and thus... I haven't felt the need to write.

So, travelog! I recently moved into my apartments here in the Milkyway. I have three really great room-mates, who I absolutely am going to love spending time with. We have been holding apartment scripture study, cleaning up after ourselves, etc. And while I realize this is still the Honeymoon stage of our apartment, I am hopeful for the future.

Mostly, lately I've just been incredibly grateful for the many blessings that I have in my life.

2 comments:

Th. Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 10:07:00 PM GMT-7  

.

Well, I read everything you post, but I am marvelously patient.

Krystal Friday, September 4, 2009 at 12:33:00 PM GMT-7  

I think, if there was no honeymoon phase, many people would not have room-mates.

and your title made me start singing. :)

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP