Changes

>> Tuesday, September 08, 2009

There have been a lot of changes here lately... and it's likely that there will be some more. I'll be going through and adding labels to all my posts for one, and the advertisements on the side for another, I don't really expect to make any money off of the thing, but it couldn't hurt!

Still looking for a job, still trying to figure myself out. Someday I'll get one of those two probably, hopefully both of them. I should go and read my scriptures instead of sitting here updating, but it's a whole lot easier to deal with this than with God. I know... I'm coming.

Also, I'm starting up a new blog full of information that I'm not really certain I want everyone to have, if your name is Eric, Krystal or Sarah you could probably get that blog address/permission to see it, otherwise... you probably can't. Email or facebook.

3 comments:

Th. Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 11:59:00 AM GMT-7  

.

I can't but notice that all your ads are trying to get me to change churches. What are you trying to say?

Unknown Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 1:50:00 PM GMT-7  

I think that means I'm too religious? All the adds are about God...

Anonymous Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 6:58:00 AM GMT-7  

I want you to know that every time I check your blog now, I wonder if you haven't written on this one because you've posted something important on the other one.
*sigh*

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP