All over the place

>> Thursday, November 22, 2007

While taking a shower just now I realized that either my blogging style reflects my mental babble, or my mental babble reflects my blogging style. Because I THINK in blogs. So... here comes some things I've been thinking about lately:

My parents left for Indiana yesterday, I've had the house to myself since then. I tried out being naked. Not as much fun as you'd think, apparently buttocks are more sensitive than one realizes plus... you feel guilty about sitting down because you'll leave butt juice or cooties or something everywhere you sit. Not a pleasant thought and you can't go downstairs because the stairs are right before the front door, which has two rather revealing windows on either side of it. Yeah, I don't think I like naked.

I'm really grateful for Easter at the Bockholts. I wish I could do Thanksgiving there, and only partially because of Sister Bockholt's pie. Mmmmmmm. Chocolate silk pie. Mmmmmmm. I owe a lot to that family and I don't think I've ever properly thanked them. So thanks. Pass it on to the rest of your house! And Happy Thanksgiving! I wish I could be more like them, married for one thing. Incredibly jealous of that, but also... these are people whom I have known for a very, very long time. I like them despite and maybe because of their flaws. That's gotta be a good thing. I miss them. I don't miss the dogs though, so scratchy. :)

On account of it being thanksgiving I'm going to actually make some real food. Chicken, rice, onions, pees, and peppers. It's going to be tasty. Just wish I had some chocolate silk pie.

Also, clarification, if you read this blog odds are I miss you. I can't think of anyone that has the address that I don't miss immeasurably. I generally think of my blogs as going to a larger audience than they actually are though. So... yeah. :)

To food!

3 comments:

Krystal Saturday, November 24, 2007 at 1:23:00 PM GMT-7  

We had thanksgiving at my parents this year, and his parents went up to slc/logan because kiera was working that day and they went out to benni hana's for thanksgiving.
Matt was disappointed in thanksgiving this year, and I think because of some of the things you mentioned. and I'm sure especially because of the pies.
and I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks in blogs :)

Th. Monday, November 26, 2007 at 11:37:00 PM GMT-7  

.

If you think like you blog, you must not think very much.

I'm just sayin'.

Gregory Tuesday, November 27, 2007 at 10:42:00 PM GMT-7  

You know, I used to wake up naked every now and then- I didn't mind that too much.

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP