Musings

>> Friday, April 28, 2006

Well, I'm not really sure what to write about. These past few days have been a blur of motion. One thing I've noticed is my interaction with those around me.

For example, the last few days, this will include such hits as; the blog party, dinner @ Ottavio's and Movie Night at JP's.

The Blog Party, what a wonderful night, I forgot how much I miss being around people who have sharp wits. I've been spending a good portion of time with people who are either too nice or simply not jaded enough to have a good verbal skirmish. Of particular note was meeting Th. who quite made the night, and made it very hard to leave the Fobcave.

Sorry, I can't finish this right now, so instead I'm going to talk about a few other things: I did it again. I can't believe it, I ignored all the warning signs, I ignored my own better judgement that told me to turn around. But I did it. And now I hate it, I cannot stand to be around people when I know that I don't deserve their company, what would they say if they knew? *sighs* One secret, I have one and I can't etell anyone. How I wish it weren't a secret, weren't an issue.

But it isn't, and I'm not going to do it again, so forgive me but I'm going to sign off now, God bless.

2 comments:

Morgan Saturday, April 29, 2006 at 9:27:00 AM GMT-7  

Man.

I would give anything to go to a killer party and not feel out of place. Especially on my *exciting* Fridays where I usually fall asleep around ten.

Blah.


Morgs

Th. Monday, May 1, 2006 at 1:03:00 AM GMT-7  

.

Well, Morgs, you missed your big chance. It was awesome.

And Asmond, I'm glad you came. You were someone I didn't anticipate meeting, but was very glad to do so.

It is such a relief for an old fogey like me to discover hope for the future in the rising generation.

Y'buncha whippersnappers.

(Also: bad news: the hat part may have been a lie, but the accident was real)

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP