Red Dots?

>> Monday, March 14, 2005

Well, Shoebox of Lies and Wiggle came and visited me today. I live kinda far away from most of the gang down in Provo, so I have to tell them directions. They can usually get most of the way here....but they always seem to have trouble with the last stretch. You see, the last bit of instruction is, "Turn at the red dot." Or, "Turn at the first red dot." Well, they keep complianing that there is more than one red dot. Well, I decided to call them on it tonight.

First to explain they came and said: "We only made one wrong turn this time, we turned at the red dot...you see the problem is we got to the first and could see another and we didn't think it was that close...so we drove on to the next one."

So, we drove out and looked for red dots, results: About six streets up there are two red dots on a telephone pole. Another six blocks up there is a yellow dot. They decided to turn around. And in unison they said, "Oh, it was on the way back that we saw so many red dots!" So, we counted the ones on the way back...none, except the one they were supposed to turn at, and one that didn't have a turn. So, after dicussing this I decided that A: they thought the red dots were actually car tail-lights.

Ahh, good times. I'm really glad they came by though, I miss talking to them...On other related news, Serendipity is coming into town for all of those who didn't know that already. She's a cool girl, I've been talking to her a bit online. And I had a really good session of church, the temple was awesome Saturday. I'm so glad I get to do that, It really does make the week go by so much better and is something I look forward to every Saturday. A girl in one of my classes came in this Saturday, a girl that I've been wanting to ask out for awhile now. I think I will.

Okay, random thought patterns done and gone now...life is good, I am happy and school is slowing down.

0 comments:

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP