For Janell

>> Thursday, May 22, 2008

6) Do you own a Gundam?

No... but have you seen: This?
????

11) How well do you understand the statement “you cook
or you starve"?

I love to cook?

16) Three MUSTS of men:
1) Remove Spiders
2)Eat the left-overs
3)turn the grill on
4)mow the lawn
3)not correcting my inability to count

I could probably manage.

20) Definition of ideal home transportation methods

I'm not really sure what this means... but I think it would be wicked cool to have a fireman's pole in the house.

35) Will NEVER live in UT after college– especially with children

That's cool. Don't really care.

Do you feel the following to be of a brain-rotting nature:
44) Nintendo

Depends on the game. I think some games, particularly nintendo games (Brain Age) are good for the brain. Also depends on how often it is used.

46) TV in general

Mmm... it has a place... but I don't really watch it.

49) DVD player

No.

50) DSL

Ich, slow internet connections.

To what extent are the following accidents waiting to happen?
51) Trampoline

Yes.

52) Swimming pool

Home, yes. Public, not as much.

53) Wading pool

No.

54) Fireworks in closets

Yes.

55) Janell’s cooking

Insufficent data.

56) Janell’s organization system

I recall some posts about your system, seems better than mine... which is to throw it all away.

63) Does toast always fall butter side up or butter side down?

Who allows toast to fall? Burn them.

64) Is the glass half full or half empty?

What's in it and is it mine?

67) Have you ever eaten an entire box of Oreos?

Oreos don't come in boxes... except the BIG boxes... and no, I've never eaten 8 sleeves of Oreos in a sitting.

70) How many car accidents have you been involved in?

2. Neither of which I was driving for. Also, I've been in two collisions... which I was driving.

81) One pillow or two?

None?

87) Pencil or pen?

Pencil, Zebra .5 lead.

91) Is it true that flowers for no reason are the best?

True.

94) Whose parents are the best?

Insufficent data.

102) In the last 24 hours have you dissected something?

No.

111) Do you eat with your mouth open?

Only on purpose.

122) How do you feel about hunting?

Not interested.

123) Do you have anything against Easy Mac, Ramen Noodles,
and Campbell’s Soup?

Fine for you, I'll make something better if you'd care to wait.

127) How about Peanut butter and jelly, Tuna Fish, and Grilled
Cheese (slightly burnt)?

PB&J = no good, but... in regards to an earlier post
I'm allergic to fish, so Tuna is out.
I LOVE grilled cheese.

130) How do you tell when a pineapple is ripe?

I dislike Pineapple.

Translate the Following
135) PHC : PHP home compilier
136) PVC : Polyvinal Chloride
137) REM : Rapid Eye Movement
138) RAM : Random Access Memory
139) PRC : Peoples Republic of China
140) HTML : Hyper Text Markup Language

141) Did you just you a dictionary? No.

2 comments:

Janell Sunday, May 25, 2008 at 12:41:00 AM GMT-7  

I certainly never expected anyone to answer any of those. . . . and for the pb&j packets? You're a hero.

Chelsea Sunday, May 25, 2008 at 12:10:00 PM GMT-7  

Hi!
Bella may be poorly written (shallow as far as character development goes). I can follow you there.
But unfortunately, girls (well, me) tend to relate to her. Where you aren't told what she is like, we put ourselves into the story. Therefore the book isn't so much Edward and Bella, but Edward and me-if-I-were-Bella.
Girls are weird. :)

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP