Something I've been thinking about for a while...

>> Monday, January 28, 2008

I just can't think of a good way to do this because the written form is more different than the verbal form.

[her-oh-in]


























Which were you thinking:

n. A white, odorless, bitter crystalline compound, C17H17NO(C2H3O2)2, that is derived from morphine and is a highly addictive narcotic. Also called diacetylmorphine.
n.

1. A woman noted for courage and daring action.
2. A woman noted for special achievement in a particular field.
3. The principal female character in a novel, poem, or dramatic presentation. See Usage Note at hero.

4 comments:

Krystal Monday, January 28, 2008 at 3:23:00 PM GMT-7  

I thought of the drug--and then I thought you were creating something from the word--her (a woman) oh (full of drama) in (and nothing for that one)

Th. Monday, January 28, 2008 at 4:15:00 PM GMT-7  

.

First I thought woman, then I switched to be funny, then I scrolled down.

Hope that helps.

Laulau Tuesday, January 29, 2008 at 1:12:00 PM GMT-7  

Heroine. Because this post was written by you.

austinmcraig Wednesday, February 6, 2008 at 12:55:00 AM GMT-7  

The drug.

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP