Answers and a Svithe

>> Monday, April 09, 2007

Well, since you asked for it... and as I tend to like to please my readership. (Thank you all four of you.) The answers to the questions/requests posed.

Laulau: What do you mean about the grass? As for more clues, the bad guy in Movie M also played a part in 2 M. Night Shyamalan movies. Both characters, incidentally, were hard for me to enjoy on screen in those movies because of his performance in Movie M.


Morgan: I worry about me too sometimes. Luckily... so does my Father--in his hands is my path. For the guessing... see Laulau's comment.

Theric: The code (my code?) was actually conceptualized as a way for me to do what Elder Maxwell always recommended: "try to place each step, where he would have tred." As for the movie, see my response to Laulau.

The Svithe!

It is interesting how when you actually try and do what you should, doors open. I know that I'm not ready to go back to school... this is something that I can accept these days. Because I cannot go to school, I cannot work at the place where I previously had. So... I've been forced to find a new position, tonight as I was entertaining Rockflower's request to eat with her and Cpt. Jax's family... I was offered a informally offered a position with Cpt. Jax at his place of business. It is an idea I would love to take up. Cpt. Jax is an old friend of mine who I sadly haven't spent much time with since the two of them were married almost a year ago. (I'm still very sorry that I missed the wedding... I don't deal well with things like commitment... even other people's.)

Anyway, I guess... what I'm saying is this: Sometimes, the resonance comes when you least expect it.

As I re-read that post... I'm struck by how similar the issues presenting me then are with the ones presenting me today. I would despair that I might never recover except something a wise neighbor told me the other day... Which will be the REAL svithe I think.

We are all sent here to learn something from life. And we can't expect ourselves to learn that life lesson easily, or quickly. If it were easy... it wouldn't be the reason we were sent here.

My lesson? To discover how to love, others, deity, and most of all... myself.

-(The man behind the facade)

7 comments:

Th. Wednesday, April 11, 2007 at 12:43:00 PM GMT-7  

.

I'm thinking....

Bruce Willis?

Th. Saturday, April 14, 2007 at 10:34:00 PM GMT-7  

.

Well? Was I right? I'm never going to get this without a little help....

Unknown Monday, April 16, 2007 at 1:50:00 AM GMT-7  

No... sadly you were not.

Th. Monday, April 16, 2007 at 6:00:00 AM GMT-7  

.

Crap. I'm going to have to think harder.

(I'm not allowing myself IMDb.)

And sort of. You're the only one who calls me Therick-with-a-K.

Th. Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 6:01:00 PM GMT-7  

.

Joaquin Phoenix!

Was it walk the line...?

Unknown Friday, April 20, 2007 at 12:55:00 AM GMT-7  

Right actor, wrong movie. I don't think Cash was the antagonist in that movie...

Th. Friday, April 20, 2007 at 4:03:00 PM GMT-7  

.

And it wasn't rated R, either....

Hmm. I haven't seen Gladiator, but it seems to fit most of the details. Is it newer than that?

And did you get your questions?

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP