Svithe

>> Sunday, June 11, 2006

I am so grateful for the people whose company I keep. I look at the sterling examples of righteousness around me and hope that I can someday be like them. I am so very grateful that I have chosen friends that keep the standards of the gospel. I know they aren't perfect and I know that some may fall. But you know what? I'm not either and I probably will.

You know what they will do when I do? They'll help me. I intend on doing the same. Thank you.


-Cam

(Brought to you by the friends article in this month's Ensign, and the letter, "L")

2 comments:

Th. Tuesday, June 13, 2006 at 7:48:00 PM GMT-7  

.

That letter L has always been there for me as well.

Laulau Wednesday, June 14, 2006 at 4:02:00 PM GMT-7  

L is for liking lasagna.

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP