Out of Georgia

>> Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm leaving here today.

First thing I did when I woke up an hour earlier than I had planned: Defend the Jehovah's Witnesses. Weird.

I find it strange how people who preach free thought seek to limit it. (Atheists in their need to destroy religion.) How people who pretend to follow Jesus Christ cannot seem to love their neighbor. How the Muslims feel the need to attack everything that isn't 'me.'

I re-entered the LDS faith because it taught to accept all truth. And yet I find most members willing only to walk safely behind line of 'accepted' truth.

Why is mankind so afraid of everything that he cannot identify as 'me?' How can we expect to be happy if we live in a constant state of fear?

5 comments:

Krystal Thursday, December 27, 2007 at 11:26:00 AM GMT-7  

woohoo!! can't wait to see you! give us a call sometime, you can come hang out (and get fed)

austinmcraig Sunday, December 30, 2007 at 9:58:00 PM GMT-7  

Universal questions. I guess that's the trick, isn't it? Learning the answers and living by them. And helping other people do the same.

Morgan Monday, December 31, 2007 at 11:46:00 AM GMT-7  

Yay! Are you back now?

Th. Thursday, January 3, 2008 at 11:55:00 PM GMT-7  

.

People are funny that way.

Laulau Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 10:23:00 PM GMT-7  

When are you going to blog already? Ug!

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP