On Angel's Wings

>> Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It is funny sometimes, how often the Lord answers our prayers in ways that we don't comprehend, or even guess at until long after the event in question.

Lately, I have been trying to focus a lot on how many things I have been given. I suppose the source of this is in picking up Way to Be the first chapter of which was on gratitude. So, by no means a complete list, but things that I have been thinking of lately:

  • The Wind.
  • My family
  • The willingness of others to share
  • Jason
  • The Internet
  • Long nocturnal walks
  • Ice Cream
  • Blankets
  • Movies
  • Being able to recapture my childhood
  • The realization that today is all I have
  • The Scriptures
  • Prayer
  • Responses
  • Forgiveness
  • Truth
  • Eyes
  • Electro-Magnetic Pulses
  • The people who read this blog
  • The people who give me blogs to read


As an exercise I've been trying to name things I'm thankful for in my 'down' time, it is interesting what comes up in my head. I think I'm going to take a page out of Janell's book and swear off a few subjects on my blog, so... I'm going to avoid those particular subjects for the time being. Life is good, It is scary not knowing where I am going in life, but I have the assurance that I am walking in the right direction, and I guess I don't need anything more than that.

0 comments:

About This Blog

tracker

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP